Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Birthday look book


A couple of weeks ago I celebrated my 31st birthday. Here are a couple of looks from that week.

This was the outfit for my actual birthday lunch out with a friend. I have had the top for over 2 years, from an Italian brand called Calliope: leggings are 3 years old from Boohoo and the ankle boots are from an Italian market back in October


And this was the mani for that day. This is from the Christmas limited edition Haute Punk collection by KIKO in the colour 03 Adrenaline Ocean Green . It is a deep emerald green with a tonne of mainly gold and also silver glitter in it; I was very pleasantly surprised by this as this photo was with 2 coats and removing it wasn't a pain in the behind AT ALL, unlike most glitter polishes. Well done KIKO! Always after my heart, in my opinion the best brand out there for quality - price ratio.

This was my get up for the Saturday night celebrations. I would be lying if I didn't say I was utterly in love with this dress! I lusted over it for weeks on iClothing but at a + €100 price I could not have justified myself to my wallet, so imagine my utter surprise when it dropped to just €45 during the Black Friday weekend sale!! I was literally bawled over.
It's so well finished and also made of a really thick material so very apt for icy wintry nights out; it is also surprisingly stretchy! I was able to dance in this comfortably all night long, not a care in the world! The boots are the same as the above picture. (I do apologise for the towel behind me on the floor, one of my house mate's 2 cats was having an absolute ball that evening dragging that around the house and there was no telling her I wanted a clear frame for my outfit shot).


And this was the mani I was sporting that night. It featured one of my all time favourite nail polishes, Barry M Gelly Gi Shine in green berry, teamed with Bling Thing from the Rimmel London Christmas collection Glitter Bomb, nicely gifted to me by the lovely Yaz from Glitter Mama Wishes .

 And this my face of the night from that day.

So, what do you guys think? Let me know in a comment below!

Thanks for reading,
Lil

No comments:

Post a Comment