Thursday, August 16, 2012

FOTD: feature in Irish newspaper

Last week I gave an interview for a feature in an Irish newspaper which will be published soon, and Monday I had my photo taken for it. It will be about my experience with cancer and my condition.
I will post a scan of the article when it's out.
In the meantime, here's the look I came up with for the shoot

 indoors
 indoors
outdoors

Face:
Catrice Skin Finish powder, 010 transparent
Rimmel sun shimmer bronzing powder in Light matte
Accessorise With Love Golden Sand baked bronzer (highlighter)
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer in 1 Fair

Eyes:
UDPP
Essence get BIG! waterproof mascara
Essence long-lasting eye pencil, 04 hot chocolate
Avon supershock gel eyeliner
Essence, 01 South Beach palette
Sleek iDivine The Original Palette

Lips:
Revlon lip butter in Berry Smoothie
Revlon Superlustrous lipgloss in Pink Afterglow

Have a nice day,
Lil

3 comments:

  1. Couldn't read without posting - I would kill for your eye colour! Such a clear, intense blue! Stunning. Congrats on the feature, can't wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking the exact same thing - your eyes are a most beautiful colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaww thank you guys!!! They can look super gorgeous like this, but only on sunny days. My eyes take on the colour of the sky, so grey most of the time here in Ireland LOL

    ReplyDelete