Sunday, August 5, 2012

Bank holiday Saturday shopping

I am generally not a lover of crowded shops so yesterday I took advantage of our bank holiday weekend and the fact that town emptied, to have a little "me" time.


These babies are currently €15 in Dunnes Stores, and although I didn't purchase them, they are SERIOUSLY tempting me!
Essence, 01 South Beach from the Sun Club collection.
I have to say I LOVE this palette! The 4 shades on the right half are the perfect smokey eye shades, the blues/greens are gorgeous and that burned ocre shade will bring out the colour of my eyes really well. Plus it's dead handy for travelling and it's hand bag friendly.

Essence, kajal pencil in 19 All I want.
Even if the nature of this is to be an eye liner, it's actually the PERFECT shade for my brows when I want a more natural, laid back look.


These 2 dresses are from Dorothy Perkins and were  €25 each. Yes, I did take photos in the changing room, but trust me, this is far better lighting in my apartment. The second one is "cheat" lace, it's actually just printed.

Hip hip hooray for bank holiday empty shops!

No comments:

Post a Comment