Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I'm wishing on a star (photo heavy)

a few little lovely things I've been lusting after lately

Swarovski Rainbow Bangle, currently $140 on their web site, from their "Swing, Sing and Shine"2012 Summer collection.
I am utterly and totally in love with this. I am really not the jewelery type AT ALL, but when I do find pieces I like, I just completely fall for them. Unfortunately it seems as  a lot of other people fell for this too as it seems to be sold out everywhere on-line and in their stores too.

TopShop Artist Crochet Ankle Boots - £78 , in white or black.

When I was in my very early teens I did my DIY crochet boots, I had a pair of black suede flat ankle boots and just glued a big piece of black crochet that one of my grandmothers had made for me. As most of my shoes, I was completely in love with them and wore them until they just started falling apart and couldn't be repaired anymore. When I saw these on the Top Shop website a while ago, I almost cried as they really are a dead ringer for my old boots. I am aware that these white ones would be a complete nightmare to keep candid. I think these or the black ones could be an all year round choice, in Ireland anyway.

River Island Blue Floral Print hidden heel High Tops, £40.00.
Again I've had my eyes on these for WEEKS and I don't think I have to explain these: wedges, high tops, blue with baby blue flowers - me in shoe form. I reckon matching dark blue laces would work just as well. Although these are clearly a spring/summer choice, I would be tempted to wear them in winter too, they are TOO pretty!

New Look, Mink Brown Contrast Waterfall Biker Jacket, £39.99

New Look, Chi Chi Black Embellished Bodycon Dress, £54.99
Lipsy, sapphire wedge boots, €105

 Cafè Noir

MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper of Gilt and Superb, €28

Illamasqua, Stance and Nomad nail varnishes


Konad nail stamping plates, not this one specifically, for someone who can't paint details due to her eyes, these would help immensely, and also save A LOT of time

Also I have been longing for a few holo nail polishes recently, there are too many to list.

Sony Xperia P


No comments:

Post a Comment