Sunday, July 1, 2012

cloud10beauty and iClothing haul




Sigma Make Me Cool, travel brush kit
Anatomicals eye cream, You Scream We All Scream For Eye Cream

I also got the choice of 3 samples (super kudos to Cloud10 for this!):
Invisible Zinc ESP Moisturiser SPF 30+ UVA/UVB
Sleek Mini High Shine Gloss Sweet Sixteen
FACE Atelier Melt
I shall post reviews as soon as I have tested them.
________________________________________________


For a while now I have been on the hunt for a pair of hi top wedges. I used to have a pair years  ago when I was a teenager, if I remember correctly they were from American Eagle. I wore them until one day I came home from school and found out my mother had thrown them out, they were ridiculously worn out but I didn't have the guts to part with them.
You can imagine my delight when Isabel Marant and Ash decided to bring them back, although I wasn't too keen on their prices.
I spotted a few high street brands doing their own version and I had my heart set on these ones:

I searched long and hard for them but wasn't  successful. Sad face.
In the end I decided to buy these:

I got them from iClothing and I picked this colour as I thought they could easily bring me into winter. They seemed made from a rather soft sued so I spray protected them straight away. I've only had them for a couple of days but they are super comfy so far.

What do you think of my buys?
Lil 

No comments:

Post a Comment